Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Month-versay!

It is my one month anniversary of my arrival in Seoul! Time seriously flies! I can't believe its been a month already.

HUGELY FANTASTIC NEWS!
Okay, so at work today, all the teachers were talking about how they were going to have dinner together at this really good Mexican restaurant.
I have not had guacamole OFF the brain for the past two weeks. I was getting so desperate for Mexican food I can't even express the low levels I stooped to. Then, when I got home, Ji Young told me that she, Adoshi, and I were going to a MEXICAN res truant for dinner! 감삽니다!!
Absolutely fantastically unbelievably amazing! Ohh, a burrito with rice and veggies and guacamole and chips and SALSA! Ohhh, sooooo good!!!!!!


Then, after dinner, Ji Young, Ajuma, and myself watched a really scary movie called "Return". It's about people who undergo anesthesia and are still fully aware of the surgery going on, meaning they can feel but not move. Basically, this movie (Korean but with English subtitles) was about how a boy was subjected to this and then for the rest of his life was EXTREMELY messed up. Really good but really really disturbing. Mom, it made me think of you because of the presentation you gave that you practiced in front of me..!

Now I am going to do a LOT of homework. My teacher decided to give us FIVE pages of homework. This will take me multiple hours. :(

Also, my friend Kate is leaving tomorrow. I didn't get another chance to see her while she's been in Korea, which I am kind of sad about, but I'm sure she has lots of amazing stories to share with everyone back home!

No comments: