!) apartment complex in Mok-dong, the same part of Seoul I work in, a HUGE plus! Also, her house is right on the subway line that I take everyday to get to Kang-nam (school), so this makes traveling really simple. Her home is very spacious and has many rooms. Chincha yepau (very beautiful)! Mr. and Mrs. Won (hereby known as Adoshi and Ajuma respectively, polite terms of address) are very kind. I don't think either speak very much English, so it will be a great opportunity for me to improve my Korean!Saying goodbye today to Omma, Hanna, and Adoshi (Yim) was very hard, harder than I thought it would be! The good thing is that I know I will see them again before I go. It's off to new adventures now....

Ji Young celebrated her birthday this summer in the States, and some of us decided to hold a surprise party for her. Ji Won, Hyun Gi, myself, and Ji Young's friend, Hee Ra, surprised her with a cake and gifts. Later, everyone but Ji Won went out to dinner. Mok dong is a really fun place!
Now I'm just settling in. I really need to study. Motivation is lacking. What would Senora say....?

No comments:
Post a Comment