For real, I am SOO glad it's Friday! I have been so tired this week, just with the added stress of commuting and starting a new job... Long days but fun days! One sad thing, this is my last weekend at Ji Won's house before I move to Ji Young's on Sunday. I am happy that I will be A LOT closer to my work (10 minute bus ride versus 2 hour commute!), but I'm really going to miss Ji Won's family. They have been so kind to me and I honestly feel like one of their own!
On a happier note, Ji Won FINALLY gets her boot off tomorrow! Yay! And, my friend Kate is coming next week and staying with Eun Chun. It will be fun (yet weird! Another Cotter kid in Seoul! haha!) to see her and I think I will be spending some time at Eun Chun's house in the weeks to come. We shall see!!
Okay. Bed pretty soon here for me. Hanna, Ji Won, and I each started jobs this week, and we are all exhausted. However, tonight Ji Won shocked us all by going to bed at NINE-THIRTY! Mom, I thought that might make you feel a little better about your early bedtime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy first day of summer! Here that is happening at 6:59 PM -- in about one hour.
Wow! You are really packing in the activities! Such an amazing experience and your blog will bring back happy memories for you as well as keep the rest of us informed.
Un abrazo,
Señora B.
Post a Comment