Tuesday, June 10, 2008

VERBS


So. School today. We finally move on from practicing our pronunciation flashcards. This is good. However, we move on to verbs. Now, I am all for verbs. Yay, 101 verbs from espanol. SO helpful! However, our slave-driver of a teacher is having us learn THIRTY for tomorrow. THIRTY! That's 30 verbs, in KOREAN, a language I CAN read but am definitely NOT good at yet! My brain is near exploding density. For real. This is so hard. I actually know most of them by now, so I guess this rant is a little uncalled for, but it's just been really hard and I thought I would share it with you! I feel like all I have done today is practicing reading Korean (Han-gu-go), and practicing memorizing my verbs. Wait.... that's because I HAVE!! Ohhhh, but, this is good for me and once I know them, I will be much better off. I actually already can communicate much better. Phew.
ps- Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments: