
This is Seouhyun, a town outside of Seoul near Ya-Tap, Ji Won's house. It's great because there is a subway station/bus stop right in front of this really nice mall/the nicest grocery store I have ever seen. Then, on either side of the mall are streets with so so SO many different types of shops and restaurants. Hannah (Ji Won's sister), Ji Won, and I had Mexican food. Mexican is my absolute FAVORITE, and I must say that, for being in Korea, this food wasn't too bad. Not Manny's, but better than Chula for sure. Afterwards we went for a Korean style ice cream, basically frozen milk shavings with fruit and chocolate and strawberry syrup. And, get this, toast with whipped cream. SO GOOD! Try it sometime!



This is the view from my room in Ji Won's house. It's kind of random....

1 comment:
You aren't kidding about all the neon signs on buildings! I don't think I see any remnant of the building underneath...
Post a Comment